Monday, September 15, 2014

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Just wanted to send a little reminder about signing up for Parent-Teacher Conferences, which are next week.  Early release days will be Wednesday, September 24 and Thursday, September 25.  I also have some morning conference times available.  To help value your time, you will only need to sign up for a conference with me.  Ms. Tone and I will get together to share any and all information on each student that needs to be communicated during conferences.  Of course, if you ever have any concerns are questions, you may contact or sign up for a meeting with myself our Ms. Tone outside of the conference window.

The link to sign up for conferences is:  http://www.ptcfast.com/schools/Burnette_Elementary_School

I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Ms. Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment